CQSS2030 Photo Gallery
Terms & Conditions
Everyone has a role to play in creating a sustainable future for our region.
Fitzroy Basin Association (FBA) is a Natural Resource Management (NRM) profit-for-purpose organisation that works in partnership with individuals, groups, organisations, and funders to protect natural assets and promote sustainable land management in the Fitzroy NRM region, which is also the largest catchment flowing into the Great Barrier Reef.
The Central Queensland Sustainability Strategy 2030 (CQSS2030) is the NRM plan for the region and is coordinated and made publicly available by FBA. It provides a roadmap to guide the region towards a sustainable future.
About the gallery
This competition and the prizes commemorate the fourth revision of the CQSS2030 and encourages everyone in central Queensland to celebrate and promote the value of our region’s natural assets and people/community.
The region’s six natural assets are:
- Land-based ecosystems
- Freshwater rivers, creeks and wetlands
- Coastal and marine ecosystems
Together with climate, our people determine the health and future of our natural assets.
Information on this page forms part of the Competition Terms and Conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Competition Terms and Conditions.
Who can submit images!
- The gallery is open to individuals who live, work, play or study in the Fitzroy region.
- Entries must meet the Photo requirements, rights and ownership conditions (below).
Photo requirements, rights and ownership conditions
- Photo entries must be of a sufficient resolution (1MB minimum ideal) and without the need to rotate.
- Portrait and landscape photos are acceptable.
- Images entered must have been photographed by the entrant and be a photograph taken within and of the Fitzroy region; entries by third parties and entries that are not of the Fitzroy region will be removed.
- By submitting a photograph in the competition, the photo owner grants FBA the right to use their image (with credit to the photographer) on websites and in promotional material; this usage is royalty-free. This usage includes but is not limited to any digital or print formats.
- Photo entries must be the original work of the entrant and not infringe on the rights of any third party.
- Entrants are responsible for obtaining all the necessary model and/or property releases as required (entries which include a close-up photo of a person/s must have a signed permission form from the person/s in the photo or from the parent/guardian of children aged 18 years or under).
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, FBA (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising.
- All personal information received will be dealt with in accordance with the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act.